- To lead partners in identifying 360 users through their national networks who will use the learning material in workplace and job seeking environments to develop their soft skills.
- To supervise the large scale evaluation of the learning materials by all users.
- To present findings of evaluation to the consortium and wider audiences.
Description of activities:
CEDIT will, in collaboration with the consortium agree the criteria for final evaluation against original project objectives. They will lead all partners in the evaluation exercise in each country.
- Large scale testing of new workplace model for skills assessment in partner countries. This process will include engaging with up to 360 workplace learners & job seekers
- Collation of feedback from workplace learners, job seekers, trainers/mentors – Analysis of collected data for each partner
- Evaluation and recommendations
Finally they will collate, analyse results and present findings. These findings will be a crucial factor for project dissemination.